Home   |   About Bucks   |   Site Map     Twitter Facebook



Domestic Relations

Domestic Relations - Director's Message - Family Violence - Available Services - Support Conferences - Paying Support - Receiving Support - Enforcement Action - Court Hearings - Bench Warrants - Contact Information - Frequently Asked Questions - Support Payment Options - Frequently Used Documentswww.childsupport.state.pa.us

Effective March 18, 2020, all Domestic Relations establishment hearings are cancelled and all conferences are conducted by telephone. Parties will receive notice in the mail of all rescheduled events.

Officer of the Day services at the DRS Doylestown location and Walk-in Services at the DRS Bristol location are suspended.  Please email all questions to CSBucks@pacses.com, or call (215) 340-8068.

If you wish to apply for support services, go to www.childsupport.state.pa.us or click here.

Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to what you may be thinking about.

Who is the Plaintiff? Party with physical custody of child and/or person receiving payments is the plantiff.

Who is the Defendant? Non-custodial parent and/or person making payments is the defendant.

Must I file for child support? No. Only plaintiffs receiving cash assistance must file for support. If you are not receiving cash assistance, you may choose to file or not to file for support.

Can a relative or friend come with me or attend in my place? Third parties may not accompany you into the conference or hearing. As you are a party in the case you are required to attend. Third parties may not attend in place of you.

What if I have no transportation to BCDRS Doylestown Office? Call Bucks County Transport 1-888-795-0740 (English and Spanish)

What happens if Plaintiff or Defendant move out of Bucks County? The order can still be modified and/or enforced by Bucks County. Contact the Intake Unit in Doylestown or the Bristol Office for more information.

Am I charged for using Domestic Relations? There is no filing fee. There is a one-time Judicial Computer Fee upon entry of an order.

What is a PACSES number and why do I need one? It is the number assigned to your case statewide and necessary to access your specific case information.

What is a Member number and why do I need one? It is the number assigned to you statewide and necessary to access your specific member information.

How do I change my assigned Officer? Officers are assigned by the first letter of the defendant’s last name. You can not change Officers.

How can I modify my support order amount? If there is a significant change in one or both parties’ circumstances, you may file a petition to modify the order. You may contact this office for filing instructions.

How do I update my employer and personal information?  Go to  
www.childsupport.state.pa.us or email your updated information to csbucks@pacses.com

Can the DRS office help me secure employment? You can speak to any DRS staff about PA CareerLink® services, register at www.jobgateway.pa.gov to conduct a job search, and visit PA CareerLink® offices at 1260 Veterans Highway, Bristol or 1 Hillendale Road, Bucks County Community College Campus, Perkasie.

Get Informed -- Be Informed -- Stay Informed


Domestic Relations 
100 N. Main Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
Karen E. Winkler, Director 
Phone:  215-340-8068 
Fax:  215-348-6633

Monday through Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Extended Hours:
Third Wednesday of the Month
5:00 to 7:00 pm

1240 Veterans Highway, #806 
Bristol,  PA 19007 
Phone: 215-781-2590